- Last post
Meetups and Networking
Organise meetups and networking events with fellow Estonia e-residents.
- 0 Topics
- 0 Posts
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 17 on Thu, 1st Mar, 2018 4:58 am
Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators
No birthdays today
Total posts 20 • Total topics 9 • Total members 17 • Our newest member IgorekBal
Quick Guide to Estonian E-Residency
e-Residency offers to every world citizen a government-issued digital identity and the opportunity to run a trusted company online, unleashing the world's entrepreneurial potential.
More about Estonian E-Residency
- Establish an Estonian company online and run it from anywhere in the world. A physical address in Estonia is required to establish an Estonian company.
- Conduct e-banking and remote money transfers.
- Sign documents and contracts digitally.
- Access online payment service providers.
- Declare Estonian taxes online.
- A scanned passport photo.
- A scanned copy of government-issued identity documentation.
- €100 state fee payable with a Visa or Mastercard.